DELAWARE'S Only Family-owned Accredited Company
45 Ton (Altec AC45-127S Hydraulic Telescopic Crane)
Maximum Lifting Capacity: 45 ton (40.8 metric ton)
Boom: 127 foot (38.7 m), 5 -Section Proportional
Boom & Jib: 185 foot (56.38 m). Call for capacity.
$175.00 hr. Portal to Portal. 4 hour minimum.
$200.00 hr. for any required overtime (does not apply to Sundays or Holidays).
Terms & Conditions
- Overtime rates shall apply over (8) eight hours. Rates are based on Sussex Crane standard wages. Sussex Crane must be notified in advance if the project has any specific wage or reporting requirements and a job specific proposal can be provided for the project.
- Cranes are subject to availability. No warranty is made as to the capacity, capability or specific application unless specifically provided in writing by Sussex Crane.
- Suitable access roads and work areas that comply with OSHA standards shall be provided by others. All access roads and work areas must be firm and level providing adequate support of the equipment.
- Overhead and underground utilities, structures or objects are the responsibility of others. Any protection of utilities, structures, paving or landscaping is the responsibility of others.
- Damages to equipment or rigging by others will be invoiced at cost.
- Sussex Crane shall not be responsible for damage of any lift points or any damage as a result of the failure of any lift points.
- All hoisting will be performed within the limits of the load charts and as determined to be safe by the Sussex Crane operator.
- If it is determined the work conditions are unsafe by the operator upon arrival to a site (per OSHA safety standards), we have the right to refuse crane service and all minimal rates still apply.
- Sussex Crane will not handle or transport any hazardous materials, equipment or containers.
- Sussex Crane shall not be liable for any liquidated damages, consequential damages, or any other charges.
- Payment in full net 30 days from receipt of invoice with no retainage allowed.